The following are the most important ideas to remember: Using orthodontist-supervised clear aligners to straighten teeth. Candid is a company that provides teeth straightening services that patients can receive at home. Dentists are also used by some other service providers.
Significantly less expensive than traditional orthodontist-administered braces. Candid is 50% less expensive than Invisalign on average. For an in-person scan, go to a Candid studio location. Users have the option of making impressions at their convenience. The remainder of your care will be provided to you via telemedicine.
Smartphones are connected to scanning devices. Having your orthodontist check on your progress from a distance. Every 10 to 14 days, you should send in a scan of your teeth for analysis.
Candid Aligners: Pros
SmileDirectClub and Byte are two services that can be compared to Candid. Candid Orthodontics is a new orthodontist practice. Which also provides aligners for the teeth that can be worn at home. For about six months, using a specialized form of remote monitoring. It provides orthodontists with a new way to treat their patients. Candid, on the other hand, is unique in a few ways.
- With the help of various other teeth-aligning device manufacturers.
- Traditional braces cost a lot more.
- A dentist or orthodontist can help.
- Orthodontists who specialize in tooth alignment work for the business.
- Candid is half the price of Invisalign treatment.
- Many people who otherwise could not afford teeth straightening now have the option to do so.
- Every 10 to 14 days, your teeth are scanned by an orthodontist.
- ScanBox is included with Candid.
- Live chat with an orthodontist is an option if you have concerns or questions.
- A device that allows you to take pictures and videos by connecting to your smartphone.
- Orthodontic treatment is done in person.
- Send the distant orthodontist high-resolution images.
- In comparison to other companies that provide in-home aligners, we offer more frequent follow-ups.
- The course of treatment usually lasts six months.
- More than what you’d get with traditional braces or Invisalign.
- It’s okay if you’re dissatisfied with the results.
- You’ll learn about some limitations to this policy as you continue reading.
- Much shorter than the typical 12- to 18-month period.
How Does Honesty Work?
To keep their braces in place, patients would have to return to the provider’s office frequently for adjustments. Depending on the course of action you decide to take. When it comes to braces, there are two options: metal or clear aligners like Invisalign. It’s possible that you’ll need to stick with this regimen for up to 18 months. If you’re looking for braces or a dentist, you’d go to them in person. Treatment with Candid will consist of the following things to look forward to:
It’s A Gadget That Connects To Your Phone
Once your orthodontist has devised a treatment strategy and communicated it to you, you can begin. Send your orthodontist images to see how things are progressing. You’ll get your ScanBox and your aligners in the mail. One box contains all of the aligners. Your Candid aligners are made by a company named. Review the treatment plan created by your orthodontist. As a result, you have all of the aligners you’ll require to complete the treatment plan.
Get Started At Home With A Starter Kit Or At A Candid Studio Location Near You.
Alternatively, you can pay a visit to a Candid studio near you. To obtain a Candid impression kit, simply pay for the product in full. To get a free scan of your teeth, please click here. The fee will be refunded by the business. With a starter kit, you can complete all of your impressions without leaving your house. You decide not to have the treatment done any further. Aligners aren’t required, but they’re an option. If you’re not a good candidate for ClearCorrect aligners, you should know that beforehand.
After The Treatment Is Finished, You Should Buy A Set Of Retainers.
After treatment, keep your teeth aligned. Candid does suggest getting a set of retainers. So, while your aligners are on, you can whiten your teeth. The $99 kit comes with whitening foam, which is included in the price.
Every 10 To 14 Days, Send In Scans Of Your Teeth For Sharing.
Scan documents with your smartphone and the ScanBox scanner. If necessary, make adjustments to your treatment plan. Then, using the Candid app, share them with your orthodontist. A dental scan should be performed every 10 to 14 days. Your orthodontist will keep tabs on your progress through a special program that allows him to see you at home.
Follow The Directions That Came With Your Aligners.
Replace your aligners at least once every two weeks. At least 22 hours a day must be spent with your aligners. Depending on the course of action you decide to take.